Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thank You List

During this week of thanks, it has been fun for me to reflect on all of the MANY things I am thankful for.  As a new-ish mom, I am of course thankful for the health and wellbeing of my family first and foremost.  I am truly blessed and so lucky to have the love and support that I do. 

With the serious thank yous out of the way, I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank:   

Cozy Bean in the Pouch
·         The inventors of the fruit pouch for keeping the Bean's diet nutritionally sound (and being SO handy when we’re out and about).  She spits out all of the nutritious stuff I make her, but somehow loves the dang pouches... 

·         All of the great people posting their cat videos for the Bean's entertainment on you tube.  Keep 'em coming people! 

·         Amazon mom for delivering my g diaper refills without me having to think about it. 

·         Our great dane for efficiently cleaning the floor and high chair without me having to lift a finger

·       Our RoSK Pouch for keeing the Bean cozy so that we can keep going with our walks/runs even though it’s cold now!  I know I'm biased, but it is the BEST!

 What are you thankful for?  Write us a comment and let us know!

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment