Thursday, September 8, 2011

SCHOOLS BACK!!

Although you can't see me, I am actually doing a 'school's back in session' dance. Don't get me wrong, I love a good lazy summer of sleeping in, camping, & playing in the water. The reality is I own a small company so my summers aren't so lazy & although we had a great summer, I scrambled to squeeze time in between work hours so we can have some fun. Moving on to Fall!

How do the girls & I find time to appreciate the outdoors during the school week? Well we're lucky, my girls go to school about 5 blocks away from our house. We have a nice walk (or jog depending on how smoothly the morning went) which allows us time to breathe some fresh air, make observations about our surroundings & just enjoy moving around. We have a beautiful view of the Olympic Mountains on a clear day. That always leads to excellent conversation.

Anyone else doing the back-to-school dance? How do you incorporate the outdoors into school days? Really, I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment