Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kentucky, how I love thee...

We just got home from the ABC Kids Show, which is the largest babies/children's product trade show in the US. All the big boys are there - Boon, Graco, Ergo, Moby, Safety 1st, Sassy, Britax, the list goes on & on. So wonderful to meet with other company owners & creative types, see all the new products out there, & meet our retailers in person. We had a great show!

This year the show was in Louisville, Kentucky. Now many exhibitors were not happy about this. We, on the other hand, were very excited since neither Amy or I had ever been there. I mean, horses, bourbon & bluegrass, what's not to love? Here's some pics from our trip...
Street Art, Banksy style

Me & Amy with Sarah the Panda
Amy, Doc Crow's. Yum!



Hammerheads, amazing food.
 The people in Kentucky were so unbelievably nice. The type of niceness you can't be irritated at, but actually have to match with your own kindness. Contagious I tell you. It's a beautiful thing. The one thing we now know that Kentucky does not focus on is coffee. The coffee at the hotel & convention center could make my toes curl. Now, I'm an addict so I can tolerate A LOT when I need my fix. But even I threw this coffee out. Everything else, roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment